Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentLaw & Legal · 6 years ago

Is my idea legal? (Personal Cleaning Business)?

I want to start my own home cleaning business, where I'm hired by the hour to clean others houses/apartments/living spaces. The gimmick is I would be wearing a Maid costume, skimpy lingerie or other intimate apparel. The cost of the cleaning would vary depending on the outfit and length of the cleaning. I would tell the customer/client that there would be no touching what-so-ever during the cleaning session.

Favorite Answer

Legal, but probably not wise. People who will pay a premium to have scantily clad housecleaning will do so because they'll find this sexy, yes? Men who are sexually stimulated are going to want to have sex with you. You're alone in their house, half naked, saying look but don't touch. While you're trying to change the sheets There are reasons hookers don't clean and cleaning ladies don't turn tricks.

A better question would be is this business risky? And yes, it could be risky for you, but legal I am sure it is, just as long as you are not turning tricks. If you have ever watched "Pretty Woman" the movie you know what I mean by turning tricks. Years ago there were french maids that dressed very provocatively and cleaned house, but times have changed and I would not want you getting raped. I believe most men have dirty minds, do to too much testosterone in their body, some are just over sexed! Most men would want to have sex. I just asked a male and he would want to. I would really worry about your safety and being around a married man does not make you safe, as I have personally found they can be the worst!

Warmest Regards,

God Bless You!!!...

• michr

legal? yes

original? NO

will it work? no, if you are being honest about what you will and won't do because the only ones who will pay for your service are the ones who are expecting another type of service to be included....

So you want to whore around then say no no no touching allowed. Better know your clients well or you might find no does not work then I suppose you would scream rape then take up court time with your whore business, right?

• 6 years agoReport

So by your logic, strippers cant take a rape to court because the were seducing the men by dancing naked and 'asking' for it the whole time. Also if a sex worker is walking home and she gets raped, is she not allowed to go to court? She works in the sex trade after all? Re-learn what consent is.

• Doofy

Yes - your idea is totally legal and guaranteed to make money.