Why would Obama supporters plan on voting for Hillary when she's doing everything she can to distance herself for his policies?

Doesn't that seem rather inconsistent?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Best Answer

Doesn't matter - she's a member of the Democrat Party, and that is ALL that matters.

Are "liberal" frenz are congenitally incapable of doing logical consistency, so don't look for that from them.

• 5 years ago

Democrats are simply better for this nation at every level! The 111th Democrat-controlled Congress was rated as the "most productive Congress in more than 60 years" and was able to pass more than 286 pieces of crucial nation-saving, jobs-creating, economy-growing, insurers-reforming, banks-Wall-Street-regulating, consumers-protecting, auto-industry-rescuing, revenues-generating pieces of legislation---all with stubborn refusals from the Recession-causing and Deficit-causing Republicans to cooperate or assist.

In fact, the Republican party held a clandestine meeting on Capital Hill, according to investigative reporter Robert Draper ("Do Not Ask What Good We Do: Inside the U.S. House of Representatives"), on Inauguration Day (January 20) 2009 to PLOT and SCHEME how they could SABOTAGE and BLOCK every piece of legislation, every nomination, every proposal made by the newly elected President Obama, and this was before he even had a chance to govern! Considering this deliberate and vicious OBSTRUCTION, the many nation-strengthening changes made by our hard-working, highly intelligent, and deeply patriotic President Obama are nothing short of a MIRACLE.

When Hillary Rodham Clinton finally announces her decision to run as our nation's first woman President, she will have the enthusiastic support of women, Hispanics, Democrats of all sorts, Independents, blacks, college students, American Indians, the Asian communities, business leaders, and all the other segments of our population that the GOP has offended. I rather hope she chooses moderate Republican Jon Huntsman, shunned by the hard-rightwing Republicans, as her running mate, because she would then win quite a few Republican votes as well.

No one even knows whether Hillary is planning a run at this time, but most of us are hoping she does.

• 5 years ago

Her disagreements with some of Onama's actions speak more to her having a strong intelligent mind of her own. Her disagreements do not fall outside of the Democratic base mindset though and she is clearly still a staunch Democrat, though I believe a bit tougher in general than Obama, more experience compromising with Republicans, a little further to the right than the President, especially noting that she is more of a hawk.

• 5 years ago

Most political candidates don't differ much when it really comes down to it. She is probably distancing herself, because the Republicans groups like the Tea Party, have succeeded in making many American's believe that Obama is the worst president ever. Literally attacking everything and anything he does.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Perhaps if you provided some examples of her distancing?

Let's see, does she have different policies in

Healthcare? Nope. Foreign policy? Nope. Immigration? Nope. Women's issues? Nope. She's a little more prickly about the NSA, but aren't we all?

• James
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

The President seems to have a toxic effect---even among members of his OWN party. I wonder, will the Democratic National Convention allow the President to address the Convention?

• 5 years ago

You mean like when the President made the call to take out Bin Laden, with her in the room, and listening to her personal advice?

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

DERRRRRRRR -- ANOTHER DUMB CON F*U*C*K who just makes crap up and posts it. And we know why -- Because you are going -- WAHH WAHHHHH WAAHHHHHH like a WHINEY LITTLE POO POO CON who just took a big S. H. I. T. in his PANTS AGAIN TODAY!

OHHHHHHHH POOR STINKY LITTLE CRANKY WHINY BITTER B E. E. I. T. C. H. CN GOT THE SQUIRTS and S. H. I. T. all over himself and is now all WHINY.

POOR LITTLE STINKY BRAIN DEAD F. U. C. K. CON!

So sorry little baby CON lost his mmmy and is a total squirting little CHUMP!

Poor F. U C K I. N. G A. S. S. HOLE CON can't deal with reality!

WAHHHH WAHHHH WAHHHHH.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

She too is a Liberal so they will go with the wanting to be the first party to elect a female even though her record proves she is not qualified to be President an definitely not qualified as Commander in Chief as proved by Benghazi.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Is that the policies he said he would follow, or the ones he actually does?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.