Experimental research design: Electrical discharges, surface modification, or bioelectrics?

I am going to be a sophomore and I'm taking an experimental research design course with mainly juniors and seniors. For the summer, we have to choose a field that we are interested in doing research/experimentation in. I've narrowed it down to Electrical discharges and their applications (i.e.... show more I am going to be a sophomore and I'm taking an experimental research design course with mainly juniors and seniors. For the summer, we have to choose a field that we are interested in doing research/experimentation in. I've narrowed it down to

Electrical discharges and their applications (i.e. nano-material fabrication, surface modification)

Surface modification

Bioelectrics (electrical processes and effects in microorganisms, etc... NOT to be confused with bioelectronics)

So far the only science course I've taken in high school is freshman biology, but there are teachers at my school that specialize in all three of these fields that I can get help from.

Later in the year we will have to come up with a specific topic. Any ideas?
1 answer 1