Should i confront this guy on Craigslist? I have his address?

So a couple weeks ago i sold a item on Craigslist. The guy gave me fake $100 bill and fled. So i looked up his phone number on Craigslist and found him selling some stuff. I contacted him with a different phone number saying i was interested and got his address. I already files a police report but i dont think the... show more So a couple weeks ago i sold a item on Craigslist. The guy gave me fake $100 bill and fled. So i looked up his phone number on Craigslist and found him selling some stuff. I contacted him with a different phone number saying i was interested and got his address. I already files a police report but i dont think the police will help me. Im hoping a officer can come with me for safety but i dont know if they would help me. So now i know where he lives and i could call him up for one of his stuff for sale and confront him. Should i do it? And is there any way for the police to help me?