I was called statuesque but I'm not sure that fits me. What does this term really mean?

I had someone refer me to me as statuesque. I always thought that was a term used for someone who was really tall and skinny. I'm 5'8 but I'm definitely not skinny(I'm not fat either). On top of that, my family is always picking on me and saying that I'm clumsy and I thought that word was a term... show more I had someone refer me to me as statuesque. I always thought that was a term used for someone who was really tall and skinny. I'm 5'8 but I'm definitely not skinny(I'm not fat either). On top of that, my family is always picking on me and saying that I'm clumsy and I thought that word was a term used for elegant people. Did this person perhaps misuse the word or am I over thinking it? And I'm a female by the way.