Clubbing and going out am I missing something?

When people say come out they almost always mean clubbing. Personally I don't see the point, I went a few times this week for the first time in a while and again did not see the point. People getting drunk dancing to loud music, random hooking up with people u likely will never see again, having conversations... show more When people say come out they almost always mean clubbing. Personally I don't see the point, I went a few times this week for the first time in a while and again did not see the point. People getting drunk dancing to loud music, random hooking up with people u likely will never see again, having conversations with random people. I thought I'll go and do what everyone else does see how I go, I drunk a little which I never want to do, made me more talk active but also tired, I I talked to random people girls and guys decent but did not make any new friends, rubbed up with girls, kissed one and would not even recognize her if I saw her now again pointless, am I missing something or is it just who I am, I don't care for drinking and want to do well in sports so resting and water off the field. Do those make a difference to my attitude, I'm 21 if it helps.
3 answers 3