Anon asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 6 years ago

What if I tell the drill instructors it's my birthday?

What if the platoon was lined up and I stepped out of line to announce to everyone it's my 19th birthday.

What'll happen?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Anon, dude if you can take the hazing I'm with Brian go for it. It's called making life time memories................

• 6 years ago

What'll happen?

Since you're not supposed to be talking in ranks, @ a minimum I suspect you'll being doing some pushups.

And if your drill sergeant is in a bad mood, he may well stand you in front of a post or a building, while you loudly announce it's your 19th birthday (over & over again). This might go on for some time.

I've seen this one happen. Drill sergeants (mostly), have no since of humor.

• knh959
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Your DI would already know it's your birthday because he cares. He'd have a birthday cake ready to serve to you and your buddies along with a nice cup of tea. After cake and tea he'd drive you back to the barracks where his assistants will have prepared your surprise party with gifts and more cake. DI's love their lads and do things like this all the time.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Seriously do it man. For the rest of your entire life, do you wanna look back and think you played it safe and nothing eventful happened?

Or do you want to have an awesome story, for real man it'll suck for abit at the time but it'll be funny in hindsight

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

You'll be shot for lack of discipline.

• Mrsjvb
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

you'd end up doing pushups for what seems like 19 years

• 6 years ago

I so wouldn't go there. Mass humiliation would begin immediately and it wouldn't stop till lights out.

Source(s): AF spouse - 26 years
  • 6 years ago

You would get yelled at for stepping out of line.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

It would be recalled by you as one of the Worst Birthdays Ever.

Source(s): US Army Veteran
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

You will be laughed at and the sgt. will likely make you do a sh!tload of pushups. Go for it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.