How to change which address emails are sent from?

I have my yahoo email address linked to my college email address so I receive emails sent to either account. However, I can't figure out how to control which address my emails are being sent from. I would like them to be sent from my school address, not my yahoo one. Does anyone know how to do this?

If you have not already added an extra email address to your mail account, that "From" field will not show up. This is easy to take care of.

In Yahoo Mail, click on the gear symbol in the upper right-hand corner. Select "Settings", then "Accounts" along the left.

You'll see an option, over on the right, to "Send and receive email from other email services". Click on that option, fill in the boxes they want you to fill in, etc. If you have not already verified that email address, you may need to access it to complete the process.

There is a pull down menu for the FROM field. You can change the default in the accounts email settings.