Why do the illegal aliens who are illegally crossing our southern border, after Obama`s invitation,?

wear fancy, expensive clothes & look like they have never missed or lost a meal ever?

Favorite Answer

I noticed that too. While I'm sure their trip here was very unpleasant, I can't say these people look malnourished or impoverished in any way. You and I both know, most of them will get to stay here while thousands more keep pouring in. I guess the thought of this resulting in a pandemic effecting American children will be eased by the fact that they now have Obamacare! Where is the compassion for American citizens? This administration seems to have none but is only concerned with newcomers. Those who call for respecting our sovereignty are called racists. Never mind the reality of it on bankrupted cities and sickness. The citizen of the world doesn't believe in US sovereignty or following our current immigration laws.

Because idiots like you dont know how to appreciate the job you have and illegal aliens do...by the way are u Indian and see how many idiots talking **** and to begguin they are the same as illegal aliens....

• Boriquen
      6 years agoReport

"by the way are u Indian..........." what are you saying.....or asking me? If I`m an Indian?

dont you think thats pretty harsh calling them illegal aliens? i think immigration is dumb, the people that are coming to america are acttually helping this country because even if they do take the jobs of these here fellow americans they still get taxed by the american government so why even bother keeping them from crossing the border?they cross anyways and,just to let you know i go to school and in my class is all hispanics latinos and blacks i believe there is only one white person in my class so acttually yeahh most likely all of them are getting a career in the country of america!the land of FREEDOM!!!!

• Boriquen
      6 years agoReport

The only tax they pay is sales tax & that is for the few things they buy.
      Most of them buy what they need at yard-sales & thrift-shops, live in apartments in which about 20 of then chip-in to pay rent & utilities & send about 75% of earnings back to their countries.

• joe

barry is giving anchor baby status, to sponsor dozens of relatives, and collect welfare

because the USA is the land of opportunity and values success more than it's own rules.

• Kyle

source?

• S.S. KITTY
      6 years agoReport

Open your eyes, LIB !

/