1. (On the phone)
Jack: Hello. This is Jack speaking. Is Mr. Gao home?
Miller: Sorry. My father is enjoying ＿＿＿＿ table tennis with his old friends at the school. You can see him there.
(A) play (B) playing (C) to play (D) played
2. Mrs. Chung: Thank you for your present, Rachel. This doll must ＿＿＿＿ my daughter, especially she has blonde hair (金髮).
Rachel: You're welcome. Little Lucy is so cute, and I hope she's going to love it.
(A) excite (B) be excited (C) excites (D) have excited
- LouisLv 76 years agoFavorite Answer
1. is enjoying是動詞enjoy的「現在進行式」（助動詞is＋主要動詞的現在分詞enjoying），表示現在enjoy正在發生當中。
playing table tennis是動名詞片語，在本句是當動詞enjoy的受詞。
2. 因為有助動詞must在前面，後面的動詞就不必依第三人單數的原則加上s，而用原形動詞了。He is a soldier. He must be brave.
2014-07-09 20:47:07 補充：
通常英語會說成：My father is playing ...因為這種情境下如果說我老爸喜歡xxx，是畫蛇添足。
My daughter will be excited because the doll has blonde hair.
2014-07-09 20:48:48 補充：
- prisoner26535Lv 76 years ago
> Miller: Sorry. My father is enjoying playing table tennis with ...
Strange English indeed.
> This doll must excite my daughter,