Dylan asked in HealthMental Health · 7 years ago

What is a painless way to kill yourself?

I'm just curious, I want to know what painless, peaceful ways there are to kill oneself...it's nice to know things like this...just in case.....

I'm depressed, I don't want attention or pity...I just want help....I don't want to feel this pain anymore....please, help me end it.....I'm too much of a coward to cut myself, I don't like the sight of my own blood....please, help me....I can't handle this pain anymore, the Darkness is taking over...I hate it...

Favorite Answer

I suggest carbon monoxide. That's my plan B. Its peaceful u get drowsy and fall asleep. U can rent a storage unit and leave ur car running in it or if u have a garage. Research it first OK.

I also consider it night and day and yes the darkness is too much. I know. Maybe try med and therapy 1st and read stories of others with worse lives.

Also please ask God to help you and into your heart before you do anything.

Also before u try suicide please read about reincarnation it will give u answers. U don't even have to believe in it for it to help you. OK? U will understand more. Read about NDE's (Near death experiences)

I know its hard I go to bed every night wishing I don't wake up and Im not eating or drinking. I have no energy and am in the middle of a huge move. Also my daughter 9 is probably getting adopted. Ive been thru Hell. The worse part? I blame myself. I miss her so much and cant understand why my life had to be so horrible, I have severe OCD PTSD depression anxiety etc.

Im 28 . MY heart is strained also from all the years of torment and loneliness.

I think u r very hypersensitive like me and I feel that "darkness" too, the world is dark. I can tell you why you feel this way is because your aura is so low and worn down by all you've been thru. Your spiritual energy is low. This does not make u bad. Remember Jesus said He came to heal the sick, not the whole.

That means people like us.

You feel negative energy so much it has gotten through your aura u r now surrounded by it and so am I.

I cannot really tell u what to do as I don't know what to do either

But I do believe that if I commit suicide I will go to Heaven. Please try to get ur spiritual energy UP. Nature, water, meditation. This is the problem. And suicides just cannot overcome it. And that's OK.

I hope this all helps u!

I know how you feel, i feel the same way. I won't start with the "noo don't do that" but before you do something just please remember that there are people who really care about you. Think it all trough. Wait 24 hours and see if you still feel the same way. One painless way is helium.

Source(s): Myself
  • cody

love and care about others. be good. god cares about u . he tests us to make us tough and to be good. caring is good