What colleges have high acceptance rates?

I'm a senior now and my gpa was 2.5 and I was wondering what colleges had high acceptance rates.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Pink
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

Community College, keep your gpa high in CC though, so that you can transfer to a decent University for your Bachelor's if you so choose.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

With your GPA, you should go to junior college first and make sure that college is the right place for you and get your grades up and more colleges will open their doors for you. Also, when you choose a four year college, make sure it is accredited in the subject matter needed for your degree. Their is nothing worst than spending all of that money and getting a degree that is not worth the paper it is written on.

• Ashley
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Here's a list of colleges with the highest acceptance rates in the country. There are many schools that accept 100% of their applicants, and many others that accept 97-99%.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best...

• 6 years ago

WELL dood there are lotz!!!! some of my gorgeous bestiez from skewl are going 2 those kawledgez. some ejemploz are: ole miss, LSU (but awkz mi abuelo went there and he thought it was a good skewl :/ methinkz it used 2 be better than it iz now), alabama, OU, and generally most kawledgez with "state" in the name.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rob
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

IF in USA< go attend local community colleges

as they have a walk in policy.

u can get your GPA ^ up ^ and save 10,000s$

getting your A.S. b4 transfering to a state college.

use your local library to learn b4 getting burned by

college scams.

• Jerry
    Lv 4
    6 years ago

the colleges that you not only have the grades to get into, but don't see you as a shallow person as well. A lot of times it is NOT all about the grades, it is about self conduct

• 6 years ago

The ones that are money hungry.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.