I thought modern feminists said they dont study or take radicals like Andrea Dworkin and Catherine Mckinnon seriously?

Then why is Anita Sarkeesian linking to a document that uses both of those radicals as sources ?

http://www.feministfrequency.com/2014/06/women-as-...

third source : http://www.mit.edu/~shaslang/mprg/nussbaumO.pdf

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Feminists are natural liars. They aren't even honest about the goal of their own movement.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Yeah, I've pretty much given up on listening to them. Either they're quoting the dictionary to defend feminism or they're ignoring the obvious hate mongers in their own movement (while getting in a big huff about what some celebrity said about not being a feminist) or they're ignoring Muslim women getting stoned to death. Basically, it's a bunch of spoiled western bitches without the backbone to get a decent hobby.

• Kiki
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Once again, I don't speak for Anita Sarkeesian. I speak for me, when I explain that we don't study Dworkin or McKinnon in women's studies. That's the mistake you keep making, and it's getting old.

By the way, a quick search through your link showed that there was no mention of either Dworkin or McKinnon... perhaps you have the wrong article, or you are trying to misrepresent feminism once again. It doesn't work if can't be bothered to support your claim with any real evidence.

• Kiki
      Lv 7
      6 years agoReport

I was not the only student in class, when I took a gender studies course in university, so it's just I that never learned about Dworkin nor McKinnon. WE as a class, did not learn about those women. Tada!

• Shorty
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

For them, Andrea Dworkin and C. McKinnon is like Jesus Christ for the Catholic and Mohamed for Muslim.

No matter how much they try to deny it to the outsiders.

• moongloom
      Lv 4
      5 years agoReport

Drowking is like a nightmare come to life. Anita Sarkeesian is a very attactive woman and about half her ideas actually make sense,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

possibly some of them do take that whatever seriously.

• What people say and do are two different things.

• Frank
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Yawn. You thought wrong. Making up something you thought was true and then using the fact that it isn't true as a reason to discredit someone is illogical and bizarre.

You're really obsessed and desperate to discredit feminists.

It's time to talk to your doctor about this. You're not going to be able to move on in life as long as you focus your anger on a class of women you have never met.

Your wife left you. The judge gave her custody. It's time for you to move on in life.

• Kiki
      Lv 7
      6 years agoReport

You don't make people aware of facts by lying, woody. You just add to the pile of lies.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.