Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 6 years ago

英文文法問題(請真正托福高分文法高手解答)

I would appreciate it if you would buckle up every time you got in my car without

me having to remind you.

1. if you would buckle up every time you got in my car .這句有兩個主詞 和動詞 沒有連接詞.照理說不符合文法一個主詞一個動詞

2.without me having to remind you.請問為甚麼不是用my.照理說介係詞後面是要接名詞.應該改成所有格+v ing 才對

謝謝各位高手解答 感謝

Rating
  • 呆子
    Favorite Answer

me having to remind you.

every time= when 當連接詞所引導附屬子句,為時間副詞子句修飾動詞buckle

謝謝各位高手解答 感謝having to remind you 分詞片語當形容詞修飾其邏輯主詞me,這種名詞後以形容詞性質片語或子句來修飾,統稱後位修飾。1. A quarterly survey performed by Car Trade magazine(分詞片語,因屬被動語態所以用performed) shows that customers prefer-------2. A quarterly survey which is performed by Car Trade magazine(關係子句) shows that customers prefer------- 3. The girl in red(介詞片語) shows that customers prefer-------4. He became the first soloist to sing with this Opera at Taipei(不定詞片語)用my寫法:將without me having to remind you 改成with my reminding,如上述介詞片語用法

• 羅莉

me + 分詞片語

my + 動名詞片語

二者皆正確.

>(請真正托福高分文法高手解答)

托福成績單先要讓我檢查看看吧!

• Louis

me having to remind you.

這是兩個子句在一起,是靠every time(= every time when)連結的。

you go in my car=你上我的車

you would buckle up=你綁安全帶

正規的寫法是用without my having to remind you,即以動名詞片詞當介系詞without的受詞。但寫成without me時,後面的having to remind you 就成了分詞片語當受詞補語了。美語常用後者。

題目裡的it可能是贅字,應刪去,因為if xxx可以是名詞子句,直接當動詞appreciate的受詞。

If this a question for choosing the WRONG use, then I think, there are TWO places you can choose:

you got in my car without me having to remind you

(1)me ==> my

(2)having to ==> to have to