Can I live on my ow if I have a disability?

Hi I am 22 years old and I am disabled. I live in the state of Iowa and I need to know if i can live by myself if i can put my mind to it. I live with my parents. My mom is my guardian of SSI and care taker. I tried to find info on Google and I can't find anything. When I was walking in Oskaloosa, I saw a SICIL... show more Hi I am 22 years old and I am disabled. I live in the state of Iowa and I need to know if i can live by myself if i can put my mind to it. I live with my parents. My mom is my guardian of SSI and care taker. I tried to find info on Google and I can't find anything. When I was walking in Oskaloosa, I saw a SICIL building for people that has disabilities. I don't know if they offer classes for independent living skills. Why I am asking all this is because I have to deal with thing at home with My parents and siblings examples, fighting, complaining, and etc. I really wish I can live on my own when I have disabilities. Some people had talked sense to me about living on my own. I do want to work at a site called COC. It's a work site for disabled people. I would hate tp leave my parents on a bad note. But it's time for me to move on to the next chapter of my life.

PLEASE! Be honest about these answers what should I do?
2 answers 2