3.2 GPA in high school?

Hi! I am currently going to be a Junior next year in high school. Freshman year, and beginning of Sophomore year, I messed up. I didn't give a crap about school that much and the first 3 semesters, I ended up getting basically all 3.0 or 3.1. The last semester, my boyfriend helped me realize I need to bump it... show more Hi! I am currently going to be a Junior next year in high school. Freshman year, and beginning of Sophomore year, I messed up. I didn't give a crap about school that much and the first 3 semesters, I ended up getting basically all 3.0 or 3.1. The last semester, my boyfriend helped me realize I need to bump it up a little and I ended up getting a 3.64 as my semester GPA. I realized, if I keep trying like I did, it would go up. I currently have a cumulative of 3.27 and I am in basically all regular. I am going to take more honors classes and one AP class senior year, but I am not expecting to get into a fancy college. My parents have a lot of debt and they want me to go to a community for the first two years. But I am also in JV track and field and plan to do cross country. So, that would help! So my question is, do you think I could at least make it to a 3.5 by senior year. I only have 4 more semesters to do this.
5 answers 5