car crash dreams?

I woke up about 4 hours ago from a dream where my fiancee was in a very serious car crash. I had to check on her to make sure that she is still breathing., thank god she was. My entire life my mom has tried to teach me and guide me to unlocking the secrets of my dreams, But this one puzzles and worries me. My Moms side of the family has been believed to be somewhat psychic and i believe that it has been passed onto me now. I have had very very vivid dreams before and all of the time they usually come true. Thats why this one really worries me!!! Please help!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

So, you had a dream about a car crash? Well, check this out.... "to dream that you are in a car crash indicates that your beliefs, lifestyle, or goals are clashing with another's. It may also represent a shocking situation or painful experience. Alternatively, car crashes may forewarn of your dangerous or careless driving habits. In particular, if a car crashes into you, then it suggests that your lifestyle, beliefs or goals may be in conflict with another's. It may also be symbolic of a jolting experience or injured pride."

There you go. Now figure it out......

Source(s): Dreammoods.com