Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Yahoo Messenger for Android failed sign in. Was fixed weeks ago but it's happening again!!?

Back then I followed all the steps to fix this problem, but nothing helped. I reported it here and my UID was collected and was fixed shortly thereafter. Now only weeks later, it's started again.

Again I have followed all the same steps as before, up to and including reinstalling. But as usual, nothing works.

Why does this keep happening?

HELP!!!!!!!

Update:

The version for my PC and the one embedded in the web mail client work fine. Only the Android version fails to work.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi,

There hasn't been another update to the Android version so I'm not sure why the troubleshooting wouldn't work. If your account works on a PC and in email, then you may want to try the mobile site instead of the app. Here's more info:

How to use Yahoo Messenger Mobile

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN...

Sorry I can't be of more assistance here!

• 7 years ago

Yes it's happen again,I think I forget my pass word,....

• 6 years ago

i am not on a phone so can i sing up

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

hiiii...frnd..

i need some frnd chat

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.