Yahoo Messenger for Android failed sign in. Was fixed weeks ago but it's happening again!!?

Back then I followed all the steps to fix this problem, but nothing helped. I reported it here and my UID was collected and was fixed shortly thereafter. Now only weeks later, it's started again.

Again I have followed all the same steps as before, up to and including reinstalling. But as usual, nothing works.

Why does this keep happening?

HELP!!!!!!!

The version for my PC and the one embedded in the web mail client work fine. Only the Android version fails to work.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Hi,

There hasn't been another update to the Android version so I'm not sure why the troubleshooting wouldn't work. If your account works on a PC and in email, then you may want to try the mobile site instead of the app. Here's more info:

How to use Yahoo Messenger Mobile

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN...

Sorry I can't be of more assistance here!

Yes it's happen again,I think I forget my pass word,....

i am not on a phone so can i sing up

hiiii...frnd..

i need some frnd chat