Summer asked in HealthOther - Health · 6 years ago

I accidentally swallowed some nail polish remover what should I do?

I used nail polish remover to remove some nail polish off my hands and I washed my hands. Then I realized that I was hungry so I decided to eat some chips and my food started tasting weird and my throat started burning and my stomach hurts. What should I do? Will I be okay? I am worried and it is 1am here so I cannot call my doctor. Please reply as soon as possible I am terrified that I am in danger. I am only 13 and my parents are asleep and their door is locked and I will be yelled at if I wake them. Thank you in advance! :C

Update:

Thank you for all the answers I told my parents and they told me I did not consume enough to do harm and for me to drink alot of water.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    I think if you're poisoned, your parents can lose a little sleep!! God child!! Wake them up!! Call poison control!

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

    You need To drink water and call American Association of Poison Control Center's help line at 800-222-1222 immediately. why is their door locked?

    • Summer6 years agoReport

      Because they don't like to be disturbed.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

    are you still in pain, if you are get you parents but if not just relax because you have to consume excessive amounts to become ill. if you start feeling dizzy contact the poison center or 911,but before all that make sure you these symptoms. and it will most likely be alright so chill. ITCOULD ALSO BE THE CHIPS!

    • Summer6 years agoReport

      I still feel it but now I feel dizzy too so I am going to wake them up.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.