I accidentally swallowed some nail polish remover what should I do?

I used nail polish remover to remove some nail polish off my hands and I washed my hands. Then I realized that I was hungry so I decided to eat some chips and my food started tasting weird and my throat started burning and my stomach hurts. What should I do? Will I be okay? I am worried and it is 1am here so I... show more I used nail polish remover to remove some nail polish off my hands and I washed my hands. Then I realized that I was hungry so I decided to eat some chips and my food started tasting weird and my throat started burning and my stomach hurts. What should I do? Will I be okay? I am worried and it is 1am here so I cannot call my doctor. Please reply as soon as possible I am terrified that I am in danger. I am only 13 and my parents are asleep and their door is locked and I will be yelled at if I wake them. Thank you in advance! :C
Update: Thank you for all the answers I told my parents and they told me I did not consume enough to do harm and for me to drink alot of water.