Is anyone else having issues replying to a message from another Yahoo user?

In the last couple months I have seen a number of changes to Yahoo Answers. Most are improvements but not all of them. My biggest issue is that I can no longer reply when someone asks me a question. I am a top contributor and sometimes someone sends me a message to get additional information and I always rely to... show more In the last couple months I have seen a number of changes to Yahoo Answers. Most are improvements but not all of them.

My biggest issue is that I can no longer reply when someone asks me a question. I am a top contributor and sometimes someone sends me a message to get additional information and I always rely to these. Except one guy is is obviously asking me to do him homework.

For example, I got a question from a user named Martin. When I click on the link Reply to This Message what I see is they users "My Activity" page and for the life of me I cannot find anything on that page to send the user a reply to their message.

It used to be a form would come up with a window for me to type in a reply but now that is no longer there.

Does anyone know if this is a screwup at Yahoo's end or am I missing something?

I do not think I am blocked as I have always been courteous to all I send replies too. I doubt I would have over 241,000 points otherwise.

If anyone from Yahoo reads this, please send me a message.