WWE Universe Mode Fantasy PPV: The Great American Bash?

Happy Independence Day. Welcome to the another edition of WWE Universe Mode Fantasy PPV called The Great American Bash. We're live in Verzion Center at Washington, D.C. I will do WWE Universe Mode Fantasy PPV every single week. If you have the power, you can vote/choose the winners of every one of these match of this match card. Who would win this match card?

Current Champions:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Shawn Michaels

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Randy Savage

WWE United States Championship: Rey Mysterio

WWE Tag Team Championship: Edge and Christian

WWE Hardcore Championship: Bad News Barrett

WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Stardust

WWE Divas Championship: Trish Stratus

King of the Ring Winner: Kurt Angle

Mr. Money in the Bank: CM Punk

Here's What happened on WWE Universe Mode Fantasy PPV: Money in the Bank

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140...

This is Tonight's match Card, Pick the winners of every match of your choice and, Rate each match 0/5 Stars or match overall 0/10 and Rate PPV Overall 0/10. What is you opinion?

Pre-Show match (The Great American Bash Kickoff): Tag Team match

Rybaxel (Ryback and Curtis Axel) vs. Goldust and Stardust (Cody Rhodes)

Winner:

Match #1: Singles match

Rusev (w/Lana) vs. Big Show

Winner:

Match #2: Triple Treat match for the WWE Divas Championship

Lita vs. Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus (c.)

Winner:

Update:

Match #3: Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

The Great Muta (w/Mr. Fuji) vs. Rey Mysterio (c.)

Winner:

Match #4: Falls Count Anywhere match for the WWE Hardcore Championship

Sheamus vs. Bad News Barrett (c.)

Winner:

Match #5: 6-Man Tag Team match

Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho, & Dolph Ziggler vs. Macho Man Randy Savage, Mr. Perfect & "Ravishing" Rick Rude (w/Paul Heyman & Miss Elizabeth)

Winner:

Update 2:

Match #6: 30-Divas "4th of July" Battle Royal

Brie Bella vs. Nikki Bella vs. Madusa (Alundra Blayze) vs. Torrie Wilson vs. Stacy Keibler vs. Layla vs. Summer Rae vs. Michelle McCool vs. AJ Lee vs. Paige vs. Molly Holly vs. Victoria vs. Ivory vs. Chyna vs. Sable vs. Sunny vs. Cameron vs. Naomi vs. Beth Phoenix vs. Jacqueline vs. Wendi Richter vs. The Fabulous Moolah vs. Kelly Kelly vs. Mae Young vs. Natayla vs. Tamina Snuka vs. Kaitlyn vs. Eve Torres vs. Alicia Fox vs. Emma

Winner:

Update 3:

Match #7: Singles match for the Money in the Bank Contract

Alberto Del Rio vs. CM Punk (c.)

Winner:

Match #8: Fatal-4-Way Tag Team Elimination match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

Rob Van Dam & Sabu vs. The Hardy Boyz (Matt and Jeff Hardy) vs. The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley) vs. Edge and Christian (c.)

Winner:

Match #9: 2-on-3 Handicap match

The Foreign Legion (The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff) vs. Jack Swagger, Sgt. Slaughter & "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan (w/Zeb Colter)

Winner:

Update 4:

Match #10: Singles match

"The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes vs. Ric Flair (Special Guest Referee: Harley Race)

Winner:

Match #11: 7-on-7 Tag Team Elimination match

Team Austin (Stone Cold Steve Austin, John Cena, Sting, Lex Luger, Hulk Hogan & The Outsiders (Razor Ramon and Diesel)) (w/Eric Bischoff) vs. The Authority (Triple H, Randy Orton, Batista, Kane, The Rock & The McMahons (Vince and Shane McMahon)) (w/Stephanie McMahon & Paul Bearer)

Winner:

Update 5:

Main Event: 6-Pack Challenge match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Daniel Bryan vs. "The King" Kurt Angle vs. The Miz vs. Bret "Hitman" Hart vs. Chris Benoit vs. Shawn Michaels (c.)

Winner:

WQ: Any Wrestlers (Male Superstars or Divas) do you want to return or make a debut next week?

BQ: What do you think about this WWE Universe Mode Fantasty PPV: The Great American Bash (Any Comments and Suggestions)?

BQ2: Any Suggestions for the next week's WWE PPV that you want to see?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Here we go :

pre show : stardust and goldust after a cross rhodes by stardust on ryback. 4/5.

1 ) rusev wins with the accolade. After the match he tries a post match assault. 3.5/5

macho man randy savage in the back. He says " OOOOOOHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH THE MACHO.MAN RANDY SAVAGE is ready to get the job done for his team."

2) trish stratus wins with a stratusfaction on lita. 4/5.

3) the great muta after a muta lock on mysterio who tapped out. After the match both men shook hands. 5/5.

bray wyatt backstage. He declares that" i'm not afraid of the war which people have created. In fact I'm facing the war soon."

4) bad news barrett wwins with a bull hammer elbow on sheamus. He then declares that bad news barrage is coming. 3.5/5.

5) savage, rude and perfect after a flying forearm on Eddie for the win. 4.5/5.

6) Michelle mccool after last eliminating aj lee with a clothesline. 4/5.

Triple H backstage. He guarantees win for America.

7) cm punk wins with a GTS on del rio. 4/5.

8) the hardy boyz after a swanton by jeff on bubba ray dudley. 5/5.

Bret Hart backstage. He says " he will win the title tonight no matter what"

9) swagger, slaughter and jim duggan win after a patriot act by swagger on nikoloi volkoff. 3.5/5.

10) ric flair wins with a figure 4 leg lock. 5/5. Dusty passes out to the hold.

11) team austin after austin last eliminated the rock with a stone cold stunner. Austin and sting survived.

12) shawn michaels after a sweet chin music to bret hart for the win. 5/5.

overall: 9.5/10.

P.S: why was miz in the main event and where the hell was the undertaker or brock lesnar?

BQ: bray wyatt, brock lesnar and the undertaker.

NOTE: I was quite busy with some stuff so couldn't answer soon sorry for that. Also, have you been receiving my e mails because whenever I send you a mail I get a failure notice so please confirm.

• 7 years ago

Pre-Show match: Goldust and Stardust (Cody Rhodes) 4/5

Match #1: Rusev (w/Lana) 4/5

Match #2: Mickie James 4/5

Match #3:Rey Mysterio (c.) 5/5

Match #4:. Bad News Barrett (c.) 5/5

Match #5: Macho Man Randy Savage, Mr. Perfect & "Ravishing" Rick Rude (w/Paul Heyman & Miss Elizabeth) 5/5

Match #6: AJ Lee 5/5

Match #7: CM Punk (c.) 5/5

Match #8: The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley) 5/5

Match #9: Jack Swagger, Sgt. Slaughter & "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan (w/Zeb Colter) 5/5

Match #10:. Ric Flair 5/5

Match #11:Team Austin (Stone Cold Steve Austin, John Cena, Sting, Lex Luger, Hulk Hogan & The Outsiders (Razor Ramon and Diesel)) (w/Eric Bischoff) 5/5

Main Event:"The King" Kurt Angle.After the match Kurt Angle takes the mic and say "This is for America" 5/5

WQ:I would like to see Bo Dallas next week.

BQ: 10/10 Great PPV.I loved all the matches.

• Ivaldo
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Pre-Show match

Winner: Goldust And Stardust

Match #1:

Winner: Big Show

Match #2:

Winner: Lita

Match #3:

Winner: Rey Mysterio

Match #4:

Winner: Bad News Barrett

Match #5:

Winner: Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho, & Dolph Ziggler

Match #6:

Winner: Victoria

Match #7:

Winner: CM Punk

Match #8:

Winner: Rob Van Dam & Sabu

Match #9:

Winner: The Foreign Legion

Match #10:

Winner: Ric Flair

Match #11:

Winner: Team Austin

Main Event:

Winner: Kurt Angle

Great Show: **** Stars

• Ash
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

I don't wanna Judge any wrestler's potencial...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Too much free time

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.