my mom is on my fafsa?

I put my mom on my fafsa and I also filed a amended return. If i put my mom on my fafsa but she didnt carry me on her taxes will that interfere with my federal student loan. Also, I also filed an amended tax return. Will i br able to get my federal student loan of i filed a amended tax return. I am a second time freshmen and this will b my first loan. I am 20 years old.

• ?

The fact that your mom didn't claim you on her taxes doesn't matter. The FAFSA will require your mother's information until you're 24, married, have kids, or earn a bachelor's degree. So, you did that part correctly.

If you filed an amended tax return then you need to make sure that the information was corrected on the FAFSA as well. Your tax information that you entered on the FAFSA needs to match the information that the IRS has. If there is a discrepancy then you will run into problems.

She should be. Now check in next week to see status.