Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

After the "invasion" is over, will Obama run for President of the United States of Mexico?

This is insane.

We are being openly invaded at our southern border and not only has the Obama administration allowed it, they are enabling it.

Pandering to those of us who care about the country with meaningless words and meaningless policy decision.

NONE of these people will ever be deported. That chances are damn near ZERO and Obama WANTS this !

WTF is happening to our Government and our country?

Update:

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (“DACA”) is a memorandum authored by the Obama administration on June 15, 2012. It was implemented by the Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano. It directs U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to practice ***prosecutorial discretion*** towards some individuals who immigrated to the United States as children and are currentl

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

am black and I find this unlimited illegal immigration policy to be the most stupid and absurd thing ever

I know people who adopted foreign kids from SA who filled out mountains of paperwork and paid lots of fees and they resent the illegals more than anyone I know.

did you go out and protest?

Source(s): July 25. Protest in DC against illegals. 9 a.m. Washington Monument
    • ...Show all comments
    • Lv 7
      6 years agoReport

Our Government no longer feels like ours. I'm a 5 hour drive away, but it's on my calendar. Thanks for the heads up !

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

In the parliamentary elections the Hispanic voting participates little, but in his presidential vote may be decisive. This occurred in 2012, when Obama took 73% of the votes of Latinos, the most important minority. And it can happen again in 2016, when the successor is elected Obama: who has the Latins against it will be more difficult to win.

• 6 years ago

Only in 2014 would the US not retaliate against a country whose helicopter crossed our border and fired on our federal agents. It's time to forget the hell about Afghanistan's borders and Iraq's borders and start defending our own borders.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This is really pissing people off, and only 20% of America wants immigration reform. The Dims are going to take a severe beating in November, despite their election fraud.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

It is officially known as the United Mexican States.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Take your grievance to the NWO. Face it. You can't win. How do you KNOW what Obama wants. YOU DON'T. You are just typically paranoid, Suspicious minded.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.