Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 7 years ago

What can you say about the Philippines?

I'm planning to visit Philippines :D

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Philippines is a fantastic nation! I was born and raised there, and the Filipino people are VERY VERY hospitable and very warm!

Prices there are much cheaper than Western standards; since the exchange rate from Western currencies to Philippine pesos is usually high.

Beaches are abundant, the weather is always warm (like the ppl,lol!), and most Filipinos have manners and respect towards their fellow human brothers and sisters :)

Do you know anyone in the Philippines who could assist in your travels there?

It is best to have a trusted local with you. Despite the Filipino peoples' kindness, some stores will charge you extra if you are a Westerner.

Not because they mean ill, but because poverty is rampant there

(they think most Westerners are wealthy,lol thank Hollywood for that :P )

And locals know areas way beyond the tourist destinations :) hehe!

So if you extra money and extra time;please visit the Philippines!

Source(s): My source? Being a born and raised Filipino :D
  • 6 years ago

Philippines is amazing! People speak English really well! They're humble, nice and caring! I recommend visiting it! You'll enjoy every second of it ! ♥

• 7 years ago

I agree in both answers

• ?
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

corruption is getting worse with no solution to it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.