Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 7 years ago

What can you say about the Philippines?

I'm planning to visit Philippines :D

Favorite Answer

The Philippines is a fantastic nation! I was born and raised there, and the Filipino people are VERY VERY hospitable and very warm!

Prices there are much cheaper than Western standards; since the exchange rate from Western currencies to Philippine pesos is usually high.

Beaches are abundant, the weather is always warm (like the ppl,lol!), and most Filipinos have manners and respect towards their fellow human brothers and sisters :)

Do you know anyone in the Philippines who could assist in your travels there?

It is best to have a trusted local with you. Despite the Filipino peoples' kindness, some stores will charge you extra if you are a Westerner.

Not because they mean ill, but because poverty is rampant there

(they think most Westerners are wealthy,lol thank Hollywood for that :P )

And locals know areas way beyond the tourist destinations :) hehe!

So if you extra money and extra time;please visit the Philippines!

Source(s): My source? Being a born and raised Filipino :D

Philippines is amazing! People speak English really well! They're humble, nice and caring! I recommend visiting it! You'll enjoy every second of it ! ♥

I agree in both answers

• ?

corruption is getting worse with no solution to it.