Do ants have personalities?

I was sitting at my desk and I heard a noise. It was an ant dragging this huge crumb across a paper. When I picked the paper up, he was startled and he dropped his crumb, but once he realized he was in danger, his first instinct was to grab the crumb and run for it. I thought this behavior was similar to a... show more I was sitting at my desk and I heard a noise. It was an ant dragging this huge crumb across a paper. When I picked the paper up, he was startled and he dropped his crumb, but once he realized he was in danger, his first instinct was to grab the crumb and run for it. I thought this behavior was similar to a human's.
Then another ant was crawling on me. Before swiping him off, I watched him. It seemed as though the little guy's abdomin was itchy- he was rubbing his legs frantically against it, before bending around to gnawl the itchy spot. This reminds me of how a cat or a dog would do the same.
What other behaviors do ants have, and do ants have traits that differ from other ants?