how to surprise him?

I have bought a sexy lingerie. Im too shy to wear it but i want to challenge myselve and use it. The problem is i do not know when to wear it and how to surprise my husband to see me in this.

Does men love seeing their wives in sexy lingerie?

Favorite Answer

Put it on and wait for him to come home from work or something. Seeing your man's reaction will boost your confidence. You shouldn't be shy in front of your husband, he loves you, and will love the fact you want to do something for him.

Yes men like to see their wife in lingerie. Here is a suggestion. Bring your best friend with you and have her dress in lingerie as well. Then the three of you have sex together. He will LOVE it.

• Elle

Wear it by yourself around the house until you feel comfortable and confident in it.

Then pick your moment and put it on before bed. (Assuming hubby's routine isn't falling asleep in front of the TV downstairs.)

He will be delighted.