Can you use normal glycerin instead of vetable glycerin to make ecig juice?

Everybody is making ecig juice from vegetable glycerin mixed with strawberry extract. And I was wondering if I could use normal glycerin to mix with the extract so I can vape. I was wondering if it has the same outcome as vegetable glycerin. Thanks ahead of time guys, and girls

• Lava
    Favorite Answer

Most glycerin is actually synthesized rather than derived from animal or plant matter. All you need to be sure of is that it's USP pharmaceutical grade glycerin, not food, cosmetic, or industrial grade. Look for the USP stamp.

• Lava
      6 years agoReport

Check that it's either 100% glycerin, or 99.5% anhydrous (meaning 0.5% water). Either is fine. If it's got the USP stamp, it's pharmaceutical grade. Glycerin is safe to eat in small amounts. If you drank a half gallon of it you might need poison control, as you'd probably get violent diarrhea.

It is determined by the fruit or veg associated with a comparison. In the event you compare a farreneheit to a carrot, the carrot is the better of the two nutritional. But since you compare an avocado to the carrot, then this avocado is better. Both equally the apple and avocado, are fruits.

• Marian

You require both for your daily intake i wood point out just as good as one another. Granta

It'll be thin but should work. How are you going to sweeten it? 80% pg to vg is super thin, 100% is like water.

• Moses6 years agoReport

I filler a water bottle 80% glycerin and 20% strawberry extract. Should I be good?