In your honest opinion when it come to preaching who are following Jesus footsteps?

Update:

@choko "Preaching" Do you understand the question?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

The only answer is>>>>>>> Jehovah's Witnesses. Who else follows Jesus Christ and does as he did. (Acts 5:42) 42 And every day in the temple and from house to house they continued without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ, Jesus.

(Acts 20:20) 20 while I did not hold back from telling YOU any of the things that were profitable nor from teaching YOU publicly and from house to house.

Attachment image
    Source(s): 77 years of common sense, 67 years of research and 52 years of Bible study and 42 years as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. I don’t make any snap decisions.
  • Steph
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Jehovah's Witnesses preach for billions and billions of hours. For nothing.

Can't preach a false gospel and have it actually mean something. It doesn't.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I judge that sermon by sermon and comment by comment. I trust my pastor, but not as much as I trust God or even as much as I trust myself.

I consult other sources, but I am the final judge of what is moral and what is immoral. I make mistakes, of course, but I believe myself capable of correcting myself and listening to the correction of others.

• 7 years ago

You mean the footsteps he left walking across all that water that one time? My cousin, Bob.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • G C
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Those who do as He and His Father command.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Be born again you will see his footstep

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.