Why are some comparing male civilian death from war with domestic violence of women to dismiss a war on women?

• Elana
    Favorite Answer

Never tried to do that.

On the other hand, take a good solid look at the implications of your own source.

Recognize that the vast majority of soldiers are conscripted, unwilling participants of the war they are in.

Also recognize that just because men are less likely to die, that doesn't mean they are less likely to be attacked.

• The truth is that the overwhelming figure in that link is the number of men who are murdered being more than all other things combined.

It doesn't show male civilian deaths from war. If you want my opinion though all deaths are horrible whether they are men or women. I would give anything to prevent any of those types of deaths.

I don't understand. Your source (however credible or incredible) seems to contradict your position.

The "war on women" is fear-mongering propaganda.