Would liberals vote for Dr. Ben Carson?

After all, he's black, and doesn't have a "***** dialect" unless he wants to, which would make Harry Reid happy, right?

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/34783136/ns/politics-cap...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago

Unlikely. Liberals were going to vote for the Democratic candidate regardless of race. The far-right "only voted for him because he's black" meme is a silly fiction.

Harry Reid is irrelevant to the topic.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Not in a million years. He is politically ignorant, an obvious victim of Fox News' lies and on top of that he speaks as if he's on drugs.

You see, that lie that people voted for Obama just because he was black was, in fact, a lie. We care about policies.

• J M
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Race is not a factor.

Character, ideas and an ability to govern are the things that determine if someone gets my vote.

Why do conservatives make everything about race and then complain about people considering them racist? After all, it seems to be something you obsess about.

Liberals do not vote on race. Why on earth do you think that? Could it be that you determine who you support based on race?

• Edward
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

No he want people to work for what they get an liberals hate that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

I'm a Con and I won't vote for him.

We've seen what happens over the last 5.5 years when you elect someone with ZERO executive experience.

Why repeat?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

libs would never vote for a black person that does not obey their lies

they will call him names and find every excuse to not support him

they would not consider him to be black

in order to be black they have to obey their beliefs and watch comedy central

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.