How will libs defend the leagacy of a President with a -21 approval rating?

I mean, other than blame Bush, Cheney, climate change and Reaganomics.

"The latest figures include 20% who Strongly Approve of the way Obama is performing as president and 41% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -21."

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/pol...

Polls are completely invalid in a country where you have a right-wing propaganda machine pumping out lies, fake scandals, myths, distortions and stereotypes and too many Americans being brainwashed by same.

Look at the difference between acceptance of Romneycare and Obamacare: same type of program, but only one was hampered by tons of lies.

And how much of the 41% that strongly disapprove would disapprove of any president the US has to offer. How many even know what he has or hasn't actually done for the US?

Basically I think it's some what pointless what his index rating is. I don't blame him, he is just a figurehead. I find in modern North America there is no good President (or Prime Minister in my case), just someone we vote for to shake hands, speak on a mic and kiss babies for the same cause.

Until there is an actual politician that gets elected and actually does some drastic positive changes to this world and runs to get re-elected. I won't vote.

Why would "libs" have to?

True liberals recognize that Obama is NOT a liberal; but a center-right moderate. But we realize, he's better than a right-wing extremist every day.

Don't confuse dislike of conservatives for "support" for Obama.

Blame Bush? NO doubt!

• Leo

Funny how the right was dismissive of Rasmussen when they had Obama's approval rating at 50%. Why and how did they all of a sudden gain credibility in your eyes? Could it be because they are telling you what you want to hear?

A majority of the country must be racist.

• ?

lol... yes, I'm sure that will never change... we all know daily tracking polls are set in stone forever and they never change... and that's why they do them... DAILY... because it makes tons of sense to do something every day when it's the same...