§Μ¥
§Μ¥ asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 6 years ago

Is cannabis good for pain but bad for brain?

im a lupus and rheumatoid arthritis patient and ive been like this for seven years but was diagnosed two years ago. i get medication but they all make me feel horrible side effects and cant function well as a parent of two should with or without meds. i was temporarily in prednisone and made feel worse than before, ive been in tramadol and it almost killed me, now im in plaquenil but it affects my eyesight and makes me feel like im floating all the time. ive heard people talk so much about how natural marijuana reliefs the pain without feeling side effects but doesn't being high means its a side effect like feeling calm and slow? people say its not a bad feeling side effect but more of a good one even if it affects the brain like FDA says. Ive never in my life tried it but people who relate to my health do it and seem like they found the right medication. should i use it or keep using my prescription meds?

Favorite Answer

For some people marijuana is very effective in fighting pain and for others it does not help. The only way to know if it will work for you is talk to your doctor and try it. I have smoked marijuana since I was 13 years old. I am now a 39 year old grandfather and medical marijuana patient. Marijuana does cause short term memory loss. I can tell you that for certain. You get up for something and forget why you got up. You can't remember where you put your keys or your wallet sometimes but I was an engineer for many years and I can tell you that many engineers smoke tons of marijuana so it does not cause brain damage. It actually increases episodic memory which is why it is very helpful for alzheimer's patients. Marijuana also helps your brain make connections between abstract concepts. You will find that doing Algebra and Calc is actually quite fun when you are stoned, it becomes a game for many nerds.

It is very possible that marijuana might help you decrease your other medications and improve your quality of life so it is a good thing to look into. Just talk to your doctor about starting treatment.

If you just put your wallet and keys in the same place everyday and practice patterned behaviors the short term memory loss is not such a big deal. Most of the people posting on here are using marijuana and not for medical reasons. Keep that in mind.

God bless you.

It all depends on how you use it, like Alcohol, Cannabis can be used in a Health-Improvement way, or it can be abused, dosage-control is a big factor of course.

One bit of advice, vaporize it, smoking is bad no matter what, and you shouldn't replace 1-pain, with the risk of another problem.

How to implement, talk to your specialist, they have the knowledge to do so in a responsible way.

We sell and supply high quality and purity medical chemicals and plant food in both large and small quantities...below is a list of our products

Email........chemicaltrader5@yahoo.com

CALL US OR TEXT ...........(917) 809-1377

AB-FUBINACA(5F-AB-PINACA,AB-PINACA)

LSD

FUB-PB22

AH-7921

5F-AKB-48

Pentedrone

PB-22F,BB-22

Etizolam

MAM-2201

Dimethylone

APB( 5-APDB,5-EAPB,5-MAPB,6-APB)

5-MEO-DAIT

MPA

Mebroqualone / 3 - (2-bromophenyl)-2-methylquinazolin-4 (3H)-one

Pseudophedrine Hcl

MPHP

nbome series(25i-nombe,25-b nbome,25c-nbome)

A-pvp( 4f-APVPA-pvt,A-pbp)big crystal/powder

ethoxetamine,

Phenazepam

Pyrazolam

Ethylphenidate Big Crystal

MMC series(4-mmc,3-mmc)

MN series(MN-24,MN-25)

JWH series(jwh-250,JWH-122,jwh018)

fa series(2-fa,3-fa,4-fa)

fma series(2-fma,4-fma)

DOC, DOI,DOB

2C-serie

PV series(pv-2,PV-3,PV-4,PV-8)

MET(instead of 4-ho-met) big crystal

Our products are of High purity (99.92 -99.98 %) .

-We offer Relaible packaging and delivery.

-Fast and reliable shipment , using courier service

FOR MORE INQUIRY CONTACT US ON

Email........chemicaltrader5@yahoo.com

CALL US OR TEXT ..........(917) 809-1377