I'm 13 and I think I'm pansexual or bisexual.?

I know. Don't say that it's probably hormones. But I really think I and Yes I've already kissed a girl and I liked it.nope

I've never kissed a boy but yeah I don't know if I do or not. I need some help. Me and my friend (Paige) are "going out". And I really love her. I've only told one friend and that's my pansexual friend Chloe. (I also have another pan friend Natalie but I haven't told her.) I don't even know what to do. I'm confused. And kinda lonely. I know it's really late but that's because I can't focus on sleep and I might be watching teen wolf. But please help. Thank you and please no bull****

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

From what it sounds like is you're bisexual. You've never experienced any physical contact with a transgender so you can't call yourself a pansexual ... Yet. But I mean you should try to look up some YouTube videos of both bisexual and pansexual people and see which type of person you relate to the most! And it's absolutely awesome you have friends that understand :) I hope this helps. Remember that you're fu***** perfect just the way your are.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

Don't know if your a boy or a girl! But do you even know what pansexual means? your probably just curious like most people your age. Once you find true love, all these thoughts will slowly fade away. Good luck!

• ...Show all comments
    • Rafaela6 years agoReport

Shaylee, pansexual means you are attracted to girls, boys, straights, gays, bis, transexuals, anything. Even a plant if you want (lol joke). Just clearing that out :)

• Leo D
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

These things will get clearer over time. It really IS hormone rush.

A kiss tells you nothing about your sexuality. With your eyes closed you could be kissing anybody.

• 6 years ago

You might be. You'll just have to wait and see.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

I recommend the scientific approach. That is to say, observe and experiment before you draw any conclusions. Try to differentiate between momentary impulses and your sexual preferences.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

You may have to find out when you a little older when you can "Explore" more and then you can find who you truly are.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.