I'm 13 and I think I'm pansexual or bisexual.?

I know. Don't say that it's probably hormones. But I really think I and Yes I've already kissed a girl and I liked it.nope I've never kissed a boy but yeah I don't know if I do or not. I need some help. Me and my friend (Paige) are "going out". And I really love her. I've only... show more I know. Don't say that it's probably hormones. But I really think I and Yes I've already kissed a girl and I liked it.nope
I've never kissed a boy but yeah I don't know if I do or not. I need some help. Me and my friend (Paige) are "going out". And I really love her. I've only told one friend and that's my pansexual friend Chloe. (I also have another pan friend Natalie but I haven't told her.) I don't even know what to do. I'm confused. And kinda lonely. I know it's really late but that's because I can't focus on sleep and I might be watching teen wolf. But please help. Thank you and please no bull****