Do you think Chuck Berry is the second greatest Rock artist and guitarist after The Beatles?

I like Chuck Berry and I listen to his songs because he is a magnificent rock n roll artist. He revolutionized song writing, created a new sound from his electric guitar and has his own creation. Chuck Berry is also known as the king of rock n roll over Elvis. Chuck Berry to me is second closest to The Beatles in... show more I like Chuck Berry and I listen to his songs because he is a magnificent rock n roll artist. He revolutionized song writing, created a new sound from his electric guitar and has his own creation. Chuck Berry is also known as the king of rock n roll over Elvis. Chuck Berry to me is second closest to The Beatles in rock n roll.

Of course, The Beatles are known as the greatest artists of all time in not just rock n roll but in all music. But I still like Chuck Berry better because his electric guitar playing is bit heavier than The Beatles electric guitar playing!

So do you think Chuck Berry is the second greatest electric guitarist after The Beatles?

And who is better, Chuck Berry or The Beatles?