Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Lois Lerner's missing email: Which genius cooked up the hard drive crash story?

Most people know email files are is backed up daily, and archived.

On June 20, 2014, the smirking IRS Commissioner, John Koskinen, said the following the the U.S. Congress:

"I'm advised the actual hard drive, after it was determined that it was dysfunctional and that, with experts, no emails could be retrieved, was recycled then destroyed in the normal process."

Favorite Answer

All the mail systems that I know of have a server where the e-mail is stored and the local computer acts as a client. This is so you can access your e-mail from anywhere.

The hard disc crash would have to had been on the server, and every server that I am aware of is backed up regularly.

So it's a lie.

They are backed up on a hard drive. I'm glad you know what happened to them. Maybe you could help Darrel Issa find them.

Eric Holder on orders from Obama in their Criminal conspiracy to cover up all the illegal activity, IRS Gate will have heads rolling at some point.

• J. C.

You can always tell when a government employee is lying - because they always destroy whatever equipment could be used to invalidate the lie.

Harry Reid, hes so old he forgot what an email is. He thought you just shed them.