What is wrong with my 1991 S10?

So I have a 1991 S10 pickup with a 4.3L V6 Throttle Body Injection. Fuel pump just went out recently and replaced it. Also there was a break in the wiring harness. Fixed that and now I no longer have to prime the fuel pump with a button.

Now I have a new issue. The engine keeps flooding itself when I try to start it. If it doesn't flood before turning over, it idles extremely rough (chugging and all, still getting too much fuel), breathing extremely heavy (taking in a ton of air and carrying on), and when I go to rev it, it wants to shut off and die. I can hear the pump run when I turn the key. When I take off one of the plugs for one of the injectors, then it idles fine for a bit, then it wants to die from not getting enough fuel, still has trouble when I hit the petal. I'm not sure if it's the spider injection inside the manifold. Could the pump still be running? Computer or ECM failure? Please Help!

I had a 79mowing bronco that did the same thing i bought a new carborator and ot fixed it

• sounds like a loose screw, re-check them.

Can I have more info on this?