How old were you when you started exercising regularly?

I was 11

Favorite Answer

When I was 18 I started trying to run and found out i could not because I would hyperventilate. before that I got alot of exercise just by riding bikes swimming and normal things kids do. I also got a lot of exercise on my job in a kitchen first and then in a cotton mill. Too much exercise. My dad started telling me to walk because he was a hiker as a hobby and he took me on hikes in the mountains. so about 23 I really started walking regularly and would take workout walks at the park and go on mountain hikes.I thought about joining a hiking club but I never did. I did not realize what a difference it was making until I had my son and did not work out for several yeas. I gained a lot of weight but when I started walking every morning one hour again I lost fifty pounds.

Agreed with Aigoo. But I actually really started to care when I was 10 but def dknt exercise regularly not even now

I was 13 when I joined a really tough sport. I have gone through bouts where I stopped exercising. Now I am pretty regular considering I am getting older and my metabolism ain't what it used to be.

I don't exercise regularly

12 and i use to be very active and flexible in my teenage due to the amount of exercise i use to do. later when i joined service that exercising time reduced to half an hour to one hour maximum.

• Aigoo

I never really do that. I exercise when I feel like it.

Don't know and I honestly don't care.