Need a songs list, please?

Hi everyone.

okay here it is. so, I love music and anything that smells like a music, and now I want to fill my phone with songs that I have no idea if its exist, I've been looking for kind of music that Im looking for but I couldnt find it, because I don't know what to type on google. That's why I need your help a lot to write the list.

---RIGHT NOW: im listening to songs like -> Bad day by daniel powter -> Let her go by passenger -> Don't you remember by adele -> and anything else like that,

so it is like sad songs (but still has a "beat"), Im mostly listening to those songs right now (if you can, I'd love to hear more songs like that :), but I also like country, pop, etc. (Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Lorde, Lady gaga, Pharrel william, selena gomez, demi lovato, carly rae jepsen, pitbull kesha and many more) . but basically, I like all genre as long as I like the song, example: Thst's what you get by paramore, Its rock (i think) and Im not really into kind of rock music, but I like that song because it's cool and fun, also "ain't it fun". I LIKE FUN SONGS

OKay that's it, so just write the list of the songs (you can write your favorite songs) and I'll try to listen every singel of it, I would appreciate it a lot. I really want hear new songs, Im waiting for Taylor's new album anyway. but it's still sooooolllooooonngggggg....

THANK YOU!

• Ganesh
    Best Answer

Here are some good artists, who I think have the sweetest voice, and I hope that you may like them and these are their best songs, including songs featuring them.

1. Bruno Mars - Just the way you are, Grenades, Liquor Store Blues, Lighters, Mirrors.

2. Skylar Grey - Invisible, Coming home, I need a doctor.

3. Eric Turner - Written in the Stars, Waves of You, Written in the Stars 2, Dancing in my head.

4. Kacey Musgraves - Keep it Yourself, Follow your arrow, Merry Go Round.

5. Eminem - Mockingbird, Lose Yourself, Love the way you lie.

And "Crazier" is a Taylor Swift song that is not much popular, but a good song. And Radioactive by Imagine Dragons is a good alternate rock song.

And also try this new country song by Luke Bryan, play it again -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALV-QtDFpSw

Youtube thumbnail

• Izza5 years agoReport

Thanks, I've never really heard about kacey musgraves before. They're my favorite one..

If you want to listen to new music you can go on spotify and just go through their playlists and find what you like.