Do u dislike Ariana Grande?

Ok, I'm sorry to the fans out there, but there's something about her that gets on my nerves. Can't put a finger on it, u know what I mean? If u saw the video of her at the White House performing, I mean her voice is sooo good, but she just tries sooo hard to be cute, naïve and a "girly-girl".... show more Ok, I'm sorry to the fans out there, but there's something about her that gets on my nerves. Can't put a finger on it, u know what I mean?

If u saw the video of her at the White House performing, I mean her voice is sooo good, but she just tries sooo hard to be cute, naïve and a "girly-girl". I don't get it. Have u heard her voice? At 21, it's hard to believe it's her own voice. Only baby girl/ toddlers have that voice.

She's just overrated, I think. She's nice looking, but not a knockout. It might be my perspective, maybe. And she's a fabulous singer, no doubt about that. But there's millions out there who have wonderful voices. Hhow did she become famous?

So.. do u dislike, hate, like or LOVE ariana grande? And please tell me a bit about how she was "discovered"