Do u dislike Ariana Grande?

Ok, I'm sorry to the fans out there, but there's something about her that gets on my nerves. Can't put a finger on it, u know what I mean?

If u saw the video of her at the White House performing, I mean her voice is sooo good, but she just tries sooo hard to be cute, naïve and a "girly-girl". I don't get it. Have u heard her voice? At 21, it's hard to believe it's her own voice. Only baby girl/ toddlers have that voice.

She's just overrated, I think. She's nice looking, but not a knockout. It might be my perspective, maybe. And she's a fabulous singer, no doubt about that. But there's millions out there who have wonderful voices. Hhow did she become famous?

So.. do u dislike, hate, like or LOVE ariana grande? And please tell me a bit about how she was "discovered"

Favorite Answer

All have different opinion, but I absolutely love her, I've been her fan for year

So many people say she tries to act all girly girly...okay just listen, I read about Ariana's life on the megazine and she said it just gives her too much pressure, it's like people give her way too expectation, know what I mean? She said she doesn't want to change just cause people think her different way, why is being a bit childish a big deal? What really matter is her amazing talent, you said so many can sing like Ariana, a lot of singer actually can't sing for crap these days but Ariana have flawless voice and range,

Looks, hmm not much to say about that, some may think pretty some may not, just like everyone can't like same food, but I would say she is gorgeous to me

Btw she's definitely not overrated she is mosty on studio 24/7 except holiday or maybe at night, she worked so hard to reach her fame, I think people should give her a break

I think she is an amazing person, I loved her ever since I first became a fan of her a couple years ago. However recently, I have been loosing my 'interest' in being as much as a fan of her as I was before. Don't get me wrong, she has an amazing, extraordinary voice, and is drop dead beautiful, but there's just something about her now that just seems ''too faced'' to me for some reason. Once again, i'm not calling her ''too faced'', but I just have that vibe that comes off her now.

I think it is also a little strange how much she has changed over the past year, she is a grown woman, and i get that, but the fact that she changed so drastically and quickly in over a year worries me a little if she's doing this to fit into the ''hollywood vibe''. To be honest, I worry that she is starting to think she has to 'popularize' herself to 'fit in'. I just don't see any originality I saw in her before.

I absolutely love her, I'm not saying I don't understand why people dislike her, I mean the press make her seem like a diva queen and I don't have the right to say she's not because it's just what the press says. You can't exactly have an opinion on somebody you don't know, So I think if we view her on her music and not just her as a person I think then you have your answer... Otherwise, nobody, besides her friends, can say anything about her personality.

No I can't dislike anyone for petty reasons like this.

"Have u heard her voice? At 21, it's hard to believe it's her own voice." How do you know it's not her true voice? She looks young for her age. She looks like the type of girl who ages well.

"She's nice looking, but not a knockout" Well different people have different opinions. I think she deserves more than just a "nice looking". Close to knockout even.

"And she's a fabulous singer, no doubt about that. But there's millions out there who have wonderful voices." She has been compared to Mariah Carey, not a lot of people can sing on the same note as Mariah.

I think she's annoying to people because she seems too 'perfect'.

They really can't win though. If they go out and party, try to be more sexy, then they are called slutty. They get hated on whichever way.

Try to focus on the positives. The girl can really sing, she's a bit too thin lately but other than that I think she's quite a good role model. One of the few out there, as most of them are terrible.

I'm too old to be a fan but I respect her, her youtube channel is impressive.

I don't like the way she acts either.

I agree with she has a nice voice, but the way she acts and everything makes her come off as fake. It's like she's trying too hard or something. I don't really like her. I'm not a fan.

No. I mean who could hate her shes beautiful, great singer, great actress, and she is a good person. I understand that It is your opinion to not like her but tbh I love her and admire her so much I would die if I ever got the chance to meet her and I don't get why you dislike her for something so little and petty

No, I enjoy her and her music very much. She has a unique voice and has a great range. Over the years her style has matured and so has her singing. I don't believe that she comes off as fake or trying too hard. I wish her and music career the best!

No, she is very talented and works very hard. However I assume she herself will be surprised too about how successful she suddenly is. That she looks younger than her age is no problem, some people do so and that doesn't mean that they are fake persons.

I know what you mean! She has changed a lot since she became more famous. But I cant help but to love her. Its kinda like a love hate relationship. Except she doesn't know me): lol