So liberals, if what you deniers about WMD's in Iraq was true?

That is that Bush lied, and there were none, then please explain this paragraph from the report I'll provide a link to:

"Under an agreement signed in Baghdad in July 2012, experts from the MOD’s Defence Science and Technology Laboratory were due to provide training to Iraqi personnel in order to help them to dispose of the chemical munitions and agents."

Why would we need an agreement to provide such training if Iraq didn't have any WMD's?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleea...

Favorite Answer

And now ISIS has control of those chemical weapons.

Yes, I'm NOT a Liberal and I never accused anyone of lying about the evils Saddam was capable of perpetrating.

We can also see ISIS is capable of Far Worse.

• Marduk

Yes, and the Martians are controlling all world politics along with the Illuminati! The inspectors found no WMD and were pulled out because Bush/Cheney did not like that finding. Now we have all the Iraqi oil, NOT! Keep believing in whatever Fox tells you. One day you will find out too late that you are screwed, I no longer care. As a matter of fact, I can't wait to see it happen. I can adapt till I die.

This question is actually quite illuminating. The reason is because of how few liberals chimed in to try and refute the facts presented in the link I provided...with the possible exception of Marduck who is typical of liberals in that he obviously has little or no intellectual honesty. Still bleating about Bush/Cheney, Iraqi oil, blah, blah, blah. But nothing but cricket sounds when it comes to refuting the facts that ISIS is now in control of WMD's that liberals have always maintained didn't exist. Liberals lie. They purposely ignore the truth, and even presented with irrefutable facts against their point of view...they blame others and deny, deny, deny. Liberalism is a mental disorder, Marduk is a classic illustration of that point.

Much of the WMDs were moved to Syria as US was entering. Well documented.