Dragon Age: Origins Won't Let Me Marry Anora. Please Help!?

So I picked the male noble origin, discussed marrying her before the lands meet, didn't kill Cauthrian (however you spell it), didn't kill Loghain, AND announced it at the Landsmeet, and she announces it at the end of the game when she's coronated. In the end credits though it says she's single and in DA2 it doesn't acknowledge it either. WHY WONT THE GAME LET ME MARRY ANORA?! I'm aiming for a different outcome than just putting Alistair on the throne.

Best Answer

It's a bug, possibly caused if you let Alistair kill Loghain. If you saved before you started the landsmeet, spare Loghain and let Alistair leave. Otherwise, I don't' know that it can be fixed, the epilogue and imports are kind of a mess.

If this is the game you want to import in to Inquisition, they will be releasing something called the Keep that lets you flag all your choices without having to use a game save.