Does it concern you that ISIS is the number 666 in biblical mathmatics?

Does it concern you that ISIS is the number 666 in biblical mathmatics?

In the ancient mystery schools of Egypt, ISIS was worshipped by devotees who were sealed and seared with the brand of devotion for this goddess.

Bible students know about mystery Babylon, the religious whore of Revelation.

In Babylon (Iraq), as we speak, the islamic militant group ISIS is surging with supernatural force, defeating the Iraq army despite being outnumbered 20 to 1.

The 1st beast of Revelation 13 is a one world political system that will encompass the whole world. Mark what I am saying, and mark it well. This group ISIS will be the group used to bring in a one world government

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

No, but thanks for providing the information that there is such a thing as biblical mathematics. I had never heard of such a thing before, although I had heard that 666 was the sign of the beast.

However, I would point out that the group now labelled ISIS by the media is not the same as the ancient Egyptian god, the pharmaceutical company, the clothing company or the phone app that go by the name Isis. ISIS is just an acronym or abreviation for the group, created by the media, not its actual name.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Revelation 13 Mark number of the Beast 666 is the seal of Mohammad, jihad flag of Islamic State ISIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHYzZmxFbX8

Youtube thumbnail

• 6 years ago

the Islamic State sees itself as a mother Ummah. It does welcome people from all nations & backgrounds. They simply have to pledge allegiance to destroy. Like the Egyptian story, the Islamic State that functions in a helfpul manner is a myth that destroys lives. So, yes, I see more parallels than just numerology. You cannot buy or trade in the parts controlled by ISIS unless you pledge some semblance of allegance to that "pseudo-state." Again, exactly what the account in revelation describes. It is either submit to Islam (their version) or die. We would be wise to worry less, be less callous, and pray more for the Lord Jesus to help people out of despair.

• Teresa5 years agoReport

One seems to forget that in accordance to prophecy there is supposed to be a 7 year agreement between the one that comes out of the Roman Empire and Israel. There is absolutely NOTHING that shouts that these are in any way a fulfillment of prophecy. Rather they are creating distortions,deceptions.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I doubt an Islamic group is named after a Pagan goddess. ISIS is a coincidence. It probably helps their victories that the Iraqis are not fighting back. They want the US to do that for them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

ISIS (ISLAMIC MILITANT GROUP) COMPARED TO ISIS ( THE GODDESS AND TEMPLE OF ISIS) ARE DEFINELTY A COINCIDENCE, POSSIBLY A VERY DEVINE COINCIDENCE.

WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, SO I THINK ISIS MILITANT GROUP WILL BE IN THE NEWS AND MEDIA ALOT FOR NOW ON AND WILL CAUSE HAVOC AND CHOAS.

IN MY OPINION 666 IS DEFINATELY ASSOCIATED WITH THEM.

SOMETHING BIBLICAL IS DEFINATELY GOIN ON!

• 6 years ago

>Does it concern you that ISIS is the number 666 in biblical mathmatics?

NO!!! Only the superstitious fear mythology, I'm more concerned about people like you who think they see relevance in the writings of ancient ignorant goat herders and mountain hermits.

• Joseph6 years agoReport

But the people you perceive as irrational are pointing out that in their solitude and trance like states these mountain hermits received revelations that have and are coming true.Its not debatable the prophecies are coming true only those to ignorant and narrow minded to investigate think otherwise.

• 6 years ago

Keep in mind that the Beast, as described in the Bible will appear as one who unites. Citizens from all countries will welcome this individual as a bringer of peace.

ISIS simply does not fit that bill.

• ...Show all comments
    • Tony Muse6 years agoReport

Where is Revelation does it talk about the beast identified with 666 as being one who is a bringer of peace?

• Jacara
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

We can't even agree on political things in the US...I don't see a One World Government coming in the next 200 years LOL

• ...Show all comments
    • Jacara
      Lv 7
      6 years agoReport

....We can't even agree on what to do about Chemical weapons being used in Syria, or Genocide in several countries around the world. ISIS is just another here today, gone tomorrow radical group.

• 6 years ago

It's ALL GOOD- the US government just changed their name to ISIL. really.

• 6 years ago

The time is drawing near to the end times, as we speak. I didn't know this but am not surprised by it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.