John asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 6 years ago

What is the difference between trading volume and money flow?

in simple language please

• VicK
    Favorite Answer

Trading volume is the number of shares traded over specific time.

In simple words, money flow id $ equivalent of volume - how much money were traded over specific time.

Simple example: If 100 stock shares were traded at $10 per share then money flow would be $1000 (volume times price)

The main point in money flow is to define whether money flow is positive or negative - whether majority of investors buying by pushing price up or majority is selling by pushing price down.There are many technical indicators that measure money flow: Chaikin Money Flow, Twiggs Money Flow, MV Money Flow, SBV (Selling Buying Volume) Flow, Money Flow Index (MFI) and etc. The main difference between all of these indicators is how they recognize positive and negative money flow. You may find nice article about basics of Money Flow at

http://www.marketvolume.com/analysis/moneyflow.asp

Binary options let users trade in currency pairs and stocks for various predetermined time-periods, minimal of which is 30 seconds. Executing trades is straightforward. The system uses user-friendly interfaces, which even an 8 years old kid, can operate without having to read any instructions. But winning trades is Not easy.

Binary trading is advertised as the only genuine system that lets users earn preposterous amounts of money in ridiculously short period of time. Advertisers try to implicate as if you can make $350 every 60 seconds; if it was true then binary trading would truly be an astonishing business.

However, does it make any sense? Can every trader make tons of money in binary trading? Who is actually paying all the money or the profit to traders?

The first challenge is finding a trustworthy binary broker; secondly, you need to find a binary trading strategy, which you can use to make profits consistently. Without an effective trading strategy, there is no way you can make money in this business.

Learning a profitable trading strategy is possible, You should watch this presentation video https://tr.im/16635

It's probably the best way to learn how to win with binary option

It's really possible to make money with trading online, specially with binary trading. You have just to know where to learn... and I know the best source ( http://forexsignal.kyma.info ) This course explain everything you need to start a very profitable trading activity. Before you "learn" to day trade you first must understand the markets, the products traded in the markets and the rules you have to follow to be in the market. You have to learn what to do, why to do it, when to do it and how to do it. If can learn all of this then and only then can you day trade. Before you day trade you must be able to trade. You also need a written sound trading/investment plan with rules that will not only help you but more importantly protect you, mostly from yourself. You also need sufficient trading/investment capital. Use your own money, there’s no need to go into debt so that you can trade/invest. It is more imperative to have a written money management program in place. Remember never invest 100% of your capital into any one security and never have 100% of your capital invested and a good understanding of the rules

I started working with penny stocks less then one year ago and I think it's great! There are a lot of opportunities to make big money, you just need to find them!

At the beginning for me was really useful the support of this method http://penny-stock.keysolve.net

It's a simple course that will teach you how to move your first steps and how to grow fast in this buisness.

I will tell you how was my first experience:

I started with a lighting technology company that was overdue a breakout from 75 cents.

Just two weeks after I alerted my subscribers… that breakout arrived! A 362% return later and the stock had risen to $3.47 cents…

Turning my starting stake of $1,000 into $4,625, and it was just the beginning!