He Doesn't Like Me?

I wouldn't like me though if I were him. Our entire interactions have always been alcohol fueled. In addition, his friend (and I think still does) used to really like me. He said to me once, "I was trying to hook you up with him for the last six months." Anyways, he met me up in the library today so... show more I wouldn't like me though if I were him. Our entire interactions have always been alcohol fueled. In addition, his friend (and I think still does) used to really like me. He said to me once, "I was trying to hook you up with him for the last six months."

Anyways, he met me up in the library today so I could give him something that he left behind with me. I was in a study room so he couldn't see my male friend I was studying with. He then said, "Wait, let me see who my competition is..."

After that he then texted asking about him being unbanned from my dorm (long story). I mean, he couldn't ask me out on a date? Walk around the park? He doesn't like me. He's so perfect though. On to the next one. Advice?