He Doesn't Like Me?

I wouldn't like me though if I were him. Our entire interactions have always been alcohol fueled. In addition, his friend (and I think still does) used to really like me. He said to me once, "I was trying to hook you up with him for the last six months."

Anyways, he met me up in the library today so I could give him something that he left behind with me. I was in a study room so he couldn't see my male friend I was studying with. He then said, "Wait, let me see who my competition is..."

After that he then texted asking about him being unbanned from my dorm (long story). I mean, he couldn't ask me out on a date? Walk around the park? He doesn't like me. He's so perfect though. On to the next one. Advice?

Favorite Answer

It sounds like he doesn't like you. Saying that he wanted to see what his competition is, I think that was just a "cute little comment" that he threw out there. It doesn't sound at all like he is interested, unless he begins saying a bit more than "Am I unbanned". What kind of interactions did you two have while alcohol? Does he know that you have feelings for him? Maybe you should think about if this guy would be a good fit for you, then think about where to go from there. If he isn't that great of a guy, then you can definitely find better. Also, you'll never know if he's interested in a date unless you ask. Some times men like a woman who takes control. You just have to throw yourself out there. What's the worst that can happen?

• D

Are you sure? Because what he said about his competition kind of gives me a reason to think that he does like you.

Be honest, I think he don't like you.