Are Americans too busy watching World Cup that they wouldn't fight in Iraq anymore?

Or indulging in the news of iPhone 6.

Are they scared of fighting there again or have they become smarter?

Btw, the 275 troops sent by Obama are gonna get butchered. Obama just sent a guided missile destroyer to Europe. It seems Obama is more interested in messing with Russia than fighting terror in Iraq.

Oilfields in Southern Iraq will fall in to the ISIS since China bought all the oil from Iraq. And we would have $400 oil. US is the largest oil producer by 2015.

• Alika

USA "christians" messed with Russia-Ukraine Christians. Now Russia gave to US the greatest present called "NEW IRAQ"

I don't think it's because Amerians are "too busy".

I think it's because most Americans understand what a mistake it was the first time, and have no desire to repeat that mistake.

No there are people who don't care about world cup, I am one of them.

• justa

What? Why aren't you asking the Iraqis that question, it is their country after all.

If they turn tail, drop their arms for the enemy to pick up and use why are we supposed to come riding in on a white horse and shed our blood for their land?

• ?

Obama promised everyone the war was over.

• bill

i dont think many Americans care too much about the World Cup. I mean really. Its soccer. barely one step above Golf in terms of excitement.

• PoBoy

Nope. I was never going to risk my life for political lies.

I can help you, give me 20 min and I'll be back.

• Elle

This is the clown question of all-time.

• M S

oil only