Bought the mario kart bundle, how to get free game?

I've already linked my wii u to my club nintendo account, but the choose your free game option still hasn't popped up in my to do list, even after two days

• Vodkie

I think it only works if you buy Mario Kart 8 individually. I don't think it works if you bought the bundle system.

Nintendo Games come with a Pin number to register. You need to register that Pin Number to Club Nintendo

If you bought the Mario kart Bundle system, chances are you will not get a pin number for the game (pictured below)

Also when you go to the site, http://club2.nintendo.com/mario-kart8-promo/

It says "Get a free Wii U game from Club Nintendo when you register Mario Kart 8!"

it says nothing about getting a free WiiU game when you register the Mario Kart Bundle System, just when you buy Mario kart 8.

The Disc for New Super Luigi U/New Super Mario Bros. U in the Mario/Luigi Bundle did not come with a pin number to enter for the game, So I was unable to register the game.

I suggest you take it up with nintendo. i get the feeling you were supposed to buh it from club nintendo

more specific please