What am I doing wrong?

I've recently gotten back into shot shell reloading and I'm experiencing some issues with Winchester AA shells. When I pull the lever to seat the wad inside the shell the wad doesn't go all the way down... Its like it wants to push up about half way and when I drop the shot load into the cup I have shot... show more I've recently gotten back into shot shell reloading and I'm experiencing some issues with Winchester AA shells. When I pull the lever to seat the wad inside the shell the wad doesn't go all the way down... Its like it wants to push up about half way and when I drop the shot load into the cup I have shot almost at the rim of the shell. I can push the wad and shot down with my thumb and it'll stay down there and I can put a crimp on the shell, but if I push it down without shot in the cup it seems to just always pop back up... I don't have this problem Remington Gun Club, STS, or Nitro Gold shells, they seem to load perfectly fine. I also didn't experience this issue with the old AA shells a few years back... Is this a common problem with the new AA HS hulls or am I doing something wrong?

I use Alliant e3 and Unique powders.

My wads are Claybuster CB 1100-12, CB 0118, Down Range XL-1 (jammer), and Down Range XL 1 1/8

My reloader is a single stage MEC 600jr mark V.

I appreciate you guys takin' the time to read this, thanks guys.
Update: Oh and I'm reloading 12 gauge shells**
Update 2: Guys... I adjusted my wad pressure and it didn't work. I increased it in increments all the way to max wad pressure (which totally effed up the wad) and they still would pop up. I brought it back to my original setting then I called my friend and he brought over his Federal wads and Federal hulls and it worked... show more Guys... I adjusted my wad pressure and it didn't work. I increased it in increments all the way to max wad pressure (which totally effed up the wad) and they still would pop up. I brought it back to my original setting then I called my friend and he brought over his Federal wads and Federal hulls and it worked fine. I mean this thing reloads Federal shells fine, and it reloads Remington shells fine... It has to be the new 2 piece Winchester HS hulls.
Update 3: Hey Staap are your 600jr's the new Mark 5 model? I'm seriously stumped buddy... I mean I just squashed that wad in there and it still popped out. I only had a couple of them do it on the first reload, but it seems like 3 out of 4 are doing it on the 2nd reload. Think its a 1 time bad case of shells or... show more Hey Staap are your 600jr's the new Mark 5 model? I'm seriously stumped buddy... I mean I just squashed that wad in there and it still popped out. I only had a couple of them do it on the first reload, but it seems like 3 out of 4 are doing it on the 2nd reload. Think its a 1 time bad case of shells or something?
Update 4: SM There's a huge difference in design. All the Remington shells are a single piece of molded plastic, the new AA shells have a 2 piece design with a white cup inside the bottom on the shell. I think the cup in the base is causing my problems... Its the only major difference I can... show more SM There's a huge difference in design. All the Remington shells are a single piece of molded plastic, the new AA shells have a 2 piece design with a white cup inside the bottom on the shell. I think the cup in the base is causing my problems... Its the only major difference I can find...

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/C...

Update 5: Staap... If I push on the wad with my finger before adding shot it'll just pop back up again. If I add shot I can push it down far enough to get a decent crimp. Like I said buddy I've reloaded 2 different types of Remington shells, 100 of the old style AA's and I've reloaded Federals and they ... show more Staap... If I push on the wad with my finger before adding shot it'll just pop back up again. If I add shot I can push it down far enough to get a decent crimp. Like I said buddy I've reloaded 2 different types of Remington shells, 100 of the old style AA's and I've reloaded Federals and they didn't have this issue... I'm completely flabbergasted and annoyed. I believe I'll just stick with Remington shells from now on... Thanks so much for your help and for everyone else too, thanks guys.