best chevy car?

Okay I already know I want a chevy but what's the best Chevy car that's small, easy to handle and good on gas?

Best Answer

The Chevrolet Sonic---comments from the Aug. issue of ,Motor Trend' magazine 2011

----" Ergonomics are good,with a nice-feeling steering wheel,comfortable driving position, and superb visibility.."

----The Sonic's electric power steering is quick and accurate turning into the first right-hander......

----Sonic was designed to be the most fun-to-drive 40-mpg vehicle sold in the U.S.

that 's COOL, eh?

• ioerr

If I was going to go totally nuts and buy a new or nearly new car I'd probably get a chevy sonic

some people don't like it because it certainly doesn't have power like a larger car would, but that's not a priority I have and it's pretty good on gas.

The kind with a 454 under the hood but only has 5 on the dash.

• Caleb

Corvair

I'd get the diesel Cruze!

84 z28. 383 stroker, 4.10 rearend. Average 8-10 mpg haha also have a 4x4 Yukon. It gets 18-20 highway.

A Nova in my opinion

depends on the style you like i like camaros and tahoes.