Should I tell her i like her?

I am currently in the closet even though it's really taking a toll on my health. Mentally I'm not ready to come out but my physical and emotional health would greatly benefit from me letting this secret out. Anyway, I gave really liked this girl for a while and I almost want to come out to her first....I... show more I am currently in the closet even though it's really taking a toll on my health. Mentally I'm not ready to come out but my physical and emotional health would greatly benefit from me letting this secret out.
Anyway, I gave really liked this girl for a while and I almost want to come out to her first....I don't know why.
I m not sure if she's completely straight or not but her vest friend us a lesbian so I feel she wouldn't be judgemental.
My reason for messaging her would have nothing to do with wanting a relationship with her. I just want to tell her i like her fir my sanity.
Would it be weird if I messaged her and what would I say?
If so, what instead should I do about my situation?
Thanks for the help.