So Obama really sid this, and apparently he believes it...do you?

"I mean, the truth of the matter is that for all the challenges we face, all the problems that we have, if you had to be — if you had to choose any moment to be born in human history, not knowing what your position was going to be, who you were going to be, you’d choose this time. The world is less violent than it has ever been. It is healthier than it has ever been. It is more tolerant than it has ever been. It is better fed then it’s ever been. It is more educated than it’s ever been."

More tolerant? Evidently the President hasn't been listening to the libs on this site! Healthier? Ask the Vets still waiting for their VA health care appointments! Less violent????Maybe he needs to watch his MSNBC channel to find out what's going on in the Middle East at the moment!

Is the President totally out of touch with reality, or just that stupid?!

• jimmy
    Favorite Answer

as the Leftists here make very clear, if you don't worship everything said by "The (incomeptent) One" it's YOU who is out of touch!

If you truly don't believe that statement, you are the one out of touch with reality. In the past 100 years, life expectancy has gone up 30 years. Poverty is at an all time low. You live in a time where if your organs are screwed up beyond repair, they can just take another one out of someone else and give it to you. Youve got a device in your pocket that can access almost all the knowledge you will ever need!! Its a pretty god time to be alive.

I agree with the president. I think you are suffering "good ol' days" syndrome. You are obsessing over the problems of today while forgetting the problems of the past.

If the president is wrong, what other period of American history would you rather live in? As for me, I'm happy to be alive now, with our relatively low crime rates and modern advancements in medicine.

• you don't know anything about history, do you?

I bet you think the middle east was a peaceful place before Obama? lol

He is Mentally disturbed, dangerous to our National Security.

Impeach this sick man.

I guess you slept thru your history classes.